Thick Adobe Walls - cool in summer, holds the heat in winter
Varied color and texture of stone mastery without mortar, Incan walls at Pisac, Peru.
Photo by McKay Savage
Tipón water channeling. The photographer noted, “What makes Tipón an interesting Incan site is the sophisticated water distribution through the agriculture terraces, water running through stone-lined channels and out spouts to different levels and parts.”
Photo - McKay Savage
Hanging out above Hoover Dam
Photograph via The American Welding Society (AWS)
Ironworker Stephen MacGray cuts a steel brace at the World Trade Center construction site, on August 2, 2012.(AP Photo/Mark Lennihan)
- Beam Signed by Obama Raised at World Trade Center (abcnews.go.com)
- Towers take shape at multibillion-dollar, 16-acre World Trade Center site (nj.com)
- Photos: America prepares to remember 9/11 (photos.denverpost.com)
An Eco-Tec home in Bolivia. PET bottle bottoms on the left.
Wine bottle bottoms on the right.
Constructing a Vertical Garden Patrick Blanc Style Verticale Garden for that patio or long skinny space
- Patrick Blanc’s Vertical Gardens (inhabitat.com)
- Vertical Gardens Roundup (apartmenttherapy.com)
- A Winter Vertical Garden (gcvhorticulture.wordpress.com)
- Bolt-On Vertical Gardens - Patrick Blanc Can Turn Any Surface Into a Green Wall (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)
Hungry Gargoyle in Perpetuity