Hanging out above Hoover Dam
Photograph via The American Welding Society (AWS)
Ironworker Stephen MacGray cuts a steel brace at the World Trade Center construction site, on August 2, 2012.(AP Photo/Mark Lennihan)
- Beam Signed by Obama Raised at World Trade Center (abcnews.go.com)
- Towers take shape at multibillion-dollar, 16-acre World Trade Center site (nj.com)
- Photos: America prepares to remember 9/11 (photos.denverpost.com)
An Eco-Tec home in Bolivia. PET bottle bottoms on the left.
Wine bottle bottoms on the right.
Constructing a Vertical Garden Patrick Blanc Style Verticale Garden for that patio or long skinny space
- Patrick Blanc’s Vertical Gardens (inhabitat.com)
- Vertical Gardens Roundup (apartmenttherapy.com)
- A Winter Vertical Garden (gcvhorticulture.wordpress.com)
- Bolt-On Vertical Gardens - Patrick Blanc Can Turn Any Surface Into a Green Wall (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)
Hungry Gargoyle in Perpetuity
Objects Display - by Olafur Eliasson
The New Hover Dam Bridge (by-pass)